No Adapter, No Converter
CHOETECH USB Type C to HDMI Cable lets you use the USB-C port on your computer to directly deliver visuals on your HDMI-equipped monitor/HDTV/projector without the need for cumbersome adapters.
Resolutions up to 4K@60Hz
Support resolutions up to 4K with a refresh rate of up to 60Hz for a clear picture that reduces blurring during fast-action scenes.
Plug and Play
Bus-powered and self-powered operation, no external power and driver required with this cable.
Compatible with Windows® OS and Mac® OS 9.X/10.X-10.12.
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
- Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus
- Galaxy Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus
- Huawei P20/ P20 Pro
- HTC U11
- 2017 MacBook Pro
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- 2015/2016 MacBook
- ChromeBook Pixel
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Acer V15 Nitro
- Asus GA-Z170X
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
1. It works for Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C port only.
2. It needs 8-10 seconds for the signal to synchronize from computer with your monitor.
3. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, and 4K display.
For instance, if your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 4K@30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K@30Hz or 1080p rather than 4K@60Hz.
MacBook 12" does not support 4K@60Hz output; it has a maximum output of 4K@30Hz.
4. This cable is not suitable for HP Spectre X360.
USB C HDMI Cable (4K@60Hz) CHOETECH USB 3.1 Type C (Thunderbolt 3) to HDMI Cable(6ft/1.8m) for 2017/2016 MacBook Pro Galaxy S9/S9 Plus Note 8 S8/S8 Plus 2015/2016 MacBook ChromeBook Pixel - B06XS7T4GP