Size Name:3,00m | Colour:2x ST to 2x ST
OM3 high-quality duplex optical fibre patch cable/network cable.
Ideal for creating optical network connections (optical fibre cable) for gigabit networks.
OM3 fibre is a 50 µm optimised fibre with expanded bandwidth that supports Ethernet, Fibre Channel, InfiniBand and is suitable for using over longer distances e.g. a large building/campus with over 300 m of cabling at 10 Gbit/s.
OM3 optical fibre network cables are used to improve the performance of 1 and 10 Gbit/s systems as well as future 40 and 100 Gbit/s systems.
Media converters can be used to upgrade your network using the existing copper cabling. Network segments using different data transmission technologies such as twisted pair cables, coaxial cables or optical fibres can be connected.
Advantages of optical fibre over copper:
• No interference with adjacent cables.
• No earth connection necessary.
• No electromagnetic interference effects that would normally occur when run in combination with components and cables carrying high-voltage direct current.
• Relatively secure against interception.
• 3,0 m OM3 optical fibre patch cable
• OM3 fibres for 10 gigabit/s
• Core/cladding diameter: 50/125 micrometres - multi-mode
• 2x ST plug to 2x ST plug
• Halogen-free and flame retardant
• Color: Aqua
• Each cable includes a measurement/test report
TPFNet High-Quality 3 00m Fiber Patch Cable | Fiber Optic Cable OM3 ST/ST | Multimode Fibre Cable ST to ST OM3 | Multimode Fiber Optic Cable OM3 ST/ST | Fibre Patch Lead OM3 ST/ST | Fibre Patch Cable ST to ST OM3 | Fibre Network Cable | Fibre Channel Cable | ST ST Multimode | Multimode Fiber Cable ST-ST | Fiber Network Cable OM3 (2x ST Connector to 2x ST Connector - 50/125µm - für 10 Gigabit/s) - Aqua - B00U12W4N8